Join our friendly, active scuba diving club, whichever agency you have trained with and whatever level of diver you are, you will be warmly welcomed. We have a passion for diving and set up our club so divers can meet like-minded people, expand on their diving experiences, socialise, share their passion as well as have fun.
For just £10 per month if you pay annually and £15 per month if you pay monthly, the Scuba School Privilege Card will include the following benefits:
- Unlimited access to our pool, Studley Pool (Sunday afternoons). You can choose to practice your dive skills, ask our PADI professional staff for guidance/advice, or just don your fins and swim…
- Membership discounts with the Scuba School Privilege Card at retailers such as Stoney Cove (National Dive Centre) and Warwick dive Centre,
- Membership discounts on Beaver Sport, Scuba Store and Lumb Bros, if ordered via Scuba School
- Membership discounts on a made-to-suit drysuit
- Priority bookings on all Scuba School diving trips, holidays such as Maldives & Thailand, and events such as “dry dives” in a re-compression chamber
- Membership discounts on kit hire (e.g. members £10, non-members £30)
- Regular social events such as bowling, curry nights, The Fireworks Show, Christmas party and much more…
- Discounted workshops and guest speaker events
- A regular newsletter keeping you up-to-date with club events and offers
- Access to the online library of articles on scuba diving topics and practice
- Access to the online Scuba School Forum for professional advice, support
- The opportunity to meet new diving buddies and make new friends
- When diving with Scuba School you will have access to a fully trained first aid team who will have 100% oxygen, first aid & an AED on site
- Access to the Scuba School Ltd apartments in Egypt (El Gouna)
Scuba School Membership: all this starting at £10 per month if paid annually and £15 per month if you pay monthly by standing order!
Remember having people around you, to help and support you is pretty special in itself. The thrill in diving in a group and/or family of fellow divers, like yourself, is just fantastic.