Join our friendly, active scuba diving club, whichever agency you have trained with and whatever level of diver you are, you will be warmly welcomed. We have a passion for diving and set up our club so divers can meet like-minded people, expand on their diving experiences, socialise, share their passion as well as have fun.
For just £150.00 per year, the Scuba School Privilege Card will include the following benefits:
- Access to our 2 pools, Redditch CTS (Been Built Early 2023 ) and Studley Pool (Sunday afternoons). You can choose to practice your dive skills, ask our PADI professional staff for guidance/advice, or just don your fins and swim… (Ask about The Dive Teens Dive Club if you’re a teenager, Find Your Fins for the adults. (See events planner)
- Membership discounts with the Scuba School Privilege Card at retailers such as us, The Cylinder Testing Station, and The Dry Suit Repair Centre. (Don’t forget to wear your Purple Polo shirt to show you’re a Member at the Dive Shows )
- Priority bookings on all Scuba School trips, holidays and events.
- Book The Scuba School Apartments in El Gouna, Hurgarda, Red Sea Egypt.
- Access to The Scuba School Red Sea Dive Centre in Hurgarda Egypt, we have our own House reef (FiFi Reef) we also have a Day boat for getting out to all the reefs & wrecks, if you fancy early morning diving then take our speed boat.
- Membership discounts on servicing of dive gear, cylinders and repairs to dry suits. (Pick up your vouchers from the Members area) drop-in to CTS Redditch.
- Membership discounts on kit hire (e.g. members £10, non-members £30 for full kit if you need a cylinder then FREE for pool)
- Regular social events such as bowling, curry, Greek nights, Christmas parties, fireworks show and much more… (see the forum notice board or our YouTube Channel (Scuba School TV))
- Workshops and guest speaker talks / events. (e.g. photo evenings, First Aid)
- A regular newsletters keeping you up to date with club events and offers.
- Access to the online members libraries of articles on scuba diving topics and practice also lots of video’s to watch.
- Access to the online Scuba School Forum for professional advice, support and guidance.
- The opportunity to meet new diving buddies and make new friends.
- When diving with Scuba School, for peace of mind, you will have access to a fully trained first aid rescue team who carry 100% oxygen, first aid & AED on site & in the vans.
- Discounts on Beaver products, Lumb Brothers products, AP Diving products, and TauchSports / Diving Distribution (see member’s area).
Scuba School Membership: all this starting at £150.00 annually!
Remember having people around you, to help and support you is pretty special in itself. The thrill in diving in a group and/or family of fellow divers, like yourself, is just fantastic.