Bubblemaker is as fun as it sounds, a chance for kids to blow bubbles by scuba diving. It is a great way to introduce children to scuba diving under the direct supervision of a PADI dive professional.
- You must be 8 years or older
- You need to be comfortable in the water (no prior scuba diving experience is necessary)
- Parental approval (including a self certification medical for the child) is required. Click here to go to the form/s you need to complete before starting this course.
What will you do?
Bubblemakers will learn about basic scuba diving gear and have a safety briefing from a PADI professional. Then it’s into the pool ready to have their scuba diving adventure.
Bubblemakers will be able to:
- Experience what it’s like to breath underwater in depths shallower than two meters.
- Experience scuba diving under the direct care and supervision of a PADI professional
- Have fun underwater with scuba games
How long does it take?
The Bubblemaker typically takes one session of about two hours.
What’s included in the price?
- All equipment hire
- Entry to the pool
- Instruction and supervision by a PADI professional
Cost: £35 (£65 to include the PADI Bubblemaker Crew Pack)
Where can you go from here?
Join the PADI Seal Team, a more comprehensive scuba diving course, including action packed fun in a pool completing five Aqua Missions. If you are ten years old or older you can consider the PADI Junior Open Water Diver course.