Oxygen and Nitrox Airfills
Here at Scuba School we now have the facility to fill any air cylinders that you may have. With our large 300 bar air compressor and air storage banks we can cater for any air filling needs;
– Scuba cylinders, any size
– Air guns
– Paintball guns
Nitrox Filling Requirements
- We need to see proof of nitrox qualification to be able to fill your tank
- All cylinders must be in test and must have been oxygen cleaned within the last 15 months
- Check Decal oxygen clean from date or until date
- All cylinders must be correctly marked for gas requested
- Customers will be asked to analyse & sign off the gas log
We fill most of your cylinders while you wait, for Nitrox however, we may sometimes require a following day pick-up, or late afternoon pick up if delivered first thing in the morning.
Please note that Scuba School can refuse to fill any cylinder.
Our compressors serviced and checked by C&R Testing and air purity records are available upon request. Our diving grade oxygen is supplied by BOC.
Visit our shop or for more information, please call the dive shop.
Our opening times are:
Mon – 10:00am – 6:30pm
Tue – 10:00am – 6:30pm
Wed – 10:00am – 6:30pm
Thu – 10:00am – 6:00pm
Fri – 09:00am – 10:00pm
Sat – 09:00am – 5:30pm
Sun – 09:00am – 5:30pm
If doors are locked, please ring the bell