Looking for the first step into the PADI professional world? Divemaster is the place to start your professional diving journey. By becoming a Divemaster you will join the most respected diving tribe in the world, that of a PADI professional.
- You need to be 18 years or older
- You need to have a PADI rescue diver certification or qualifying certification from a similar diver training organisation
- You need to have a medical statement of fitness to dive signed by a doctor within the last 12 months
- You need to have logged at least 40 dives to begin the course and 60 dives to earn certification
- You need to have the Emergency First response Primary and Secondary Care or approved First Aid course training within the past 24 months