Join our friendly, active scuba diving club, whichever agency you have trained with and whatever level of diver you are, you will be warmly welcomed. We have a passion for diving and set up our club so divers can meet like-minded people, expand on their diving experiences, socialise, share their passion as well as have fun.
For just £10 per month, the Scuba School Privilege Card will include the following benefits:
- Unlimited access to our 3 pools, at Stechford Cascades, (Birmingham, Thursday nights), Castle Vale, (Birmingham, Saturday afternoons) and Redditch Pool (Sunday afternoons). You can choose to practice your dive skills, ask our PADI professional staff for guidance/advice, or just don your fins and swim…
- Membership discounts with the Scuba School Privilege Card at retailers such as Stoney Cove (National Dive Centre) and Warwick dive Centre,
- Membership discounts on Beaver Sport and Lumb Bros, if ordered via Scuba School
- Membership discounts on a made-to-suit Aquatec drysuit
- Priority bookings on all Scuba School diving trips, holidays and events such as “dry dives” in a re-compression chamber
- Membership discounts on servicing of dive gear, cylinders and repairs to dry suits
- Membership discounts on kit hire (e.g. members £10, non-members £30)
- Regular social events such as bowling, curry nights, The Fireworks Show, Christmas party and much more…
- Discounted workshops and guest speaker events
- A regular newsletter keeping you up-to-date with club events and offers
- Access to the online library of articles on scuba diving topics and practice
- Access to the online Scuba School Forum for professional advice, support
- The opportunity to meet new diving buddies and make new friends
- When diving with Scuba School you will have access to a fully trained first aid team who will have 100% oxygen, first aid & AED on site
- Discounts on Beaver products
Scuba School Membership: all this for just £10 per month.
For a membership form go to our membership page here.
Remember having people around you, to help and support you is pretty special in itself. The thrill in diving in a group and/or family of fellow divers, like yourself, is just fantastic.